Universal Studios Hollywood’s SUPER NINTENDO WORLD opens in 2023.
New Details as the Opening Nears
Super Nintendo WorldTM opens at Universal Studios Hollywood on February 17, 2023. Prepare for SUPER NINTENDO WORLD’s U.S. debut.
This all-new, dynamic terrain will be a visual show of vivid hues and architectural creativity. SUPER NINTENDO WORLD will feature “Mario KartTM: Bowser’s Challenge” and other thrilling and engaging activities in the Mushroom Kingdom. SUPER NINTENDO WORLD will feature themed dining at the Toadstool CafeTM and shopping at the 1-UP FactoryTM.
Once tourists travel through the distinctive green pipe, a journey of exploration, discovery, and play awaits them. They enter Peach’s Castle before exploring the Mushroom Kingdom.
SUPER NINTENDO Realm immerses guests in Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach’s 360-degree world. Guests can deepen their relationships around the land with a Power-Up BandTM.
Here’s a preview of the grand opening:
“Bowser’s Challenge” This new experience, inspired by the Mario Kart video game series, will combine cutting-edge augmented reality (AR) with projection mapping technology and realistic set pieces along a moving ride track. Using head-mounted AR eyewear, guests will explore familiar courses in stadium-style, four-seat cars. This characteristic differentiates this ride from other theme park attractions.
“Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge” is simple but inspirational and challenging, appealing to gamers of all ages. As Team Mario, guests will navigate underwater and cloud courses to battle for the Golden Cup and defeat Team Bowser. “Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge” is a repetitive ride with multiple outcomes.
• Mount Beanpole acts as the entry queue for “Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge”
• Bowser’s Castle: This edifice is home to SUPER NINTENDO WORLD’s iconic ride, “Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge.” Guests will learn more about Bowser’s ambitions to defeat Team Mario for the Golden Cup as they travel the castle’s meandering halls and hall of medals and trophies.
• Power-Up BandTM: These wearable wristbands interface with Universal Studios Hollywood’s free downloaded app to enhance guests’ interactive experiences. Keep individual and team scores, collect digital currency, and win challenges to obtain keys. Guests can engage with Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach using Power-Up Bands. They will be offered within the land and at SUPER NINTENDO WORLD retail outlets in the theme park and on CityWalk.
• Interactive Gameplay: Guests can punch? Blocks to earn digital currency and play other interactive games. Interactive binoculars using augmented reality technology will reveal a new dimension of SUPER NINTENDO WORLD. Guests must complete four Key Challenges and acquire keys from Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Piranha Plant, and Thwomp activities to face Bowser Jr. These dynamic, recognisable, and engaging interactive activities will improve the kinetic experience and immerse guests in Super Mario’s universe.
• Toadstool CafeTM: The land’s signature eatery, Chef Toad will greet guests upon admission. Toadstool Cheesy Garlic Knots, Super Mushroom Soup, Piranha Plant Caprese, Mario Bacon Cheeseburger, Luigi Pesto Chicken Burger,? Block Tiramisu, Princess Peach Cupcake.
• 1-UP Factory: Buy SUPER NINTENDO WORLD memorabilia at the 1-UP Factory retail outlet. The 1-UP Factory will provide Mario and Luigi-themed clothes, headgear, and plush Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser.
SUPER NINTENDO WORLD was created in conjunction with Nintendo and Universal Creative to bring exciting entertainment inspired by Nintendo characters and video games.
More in Entertainment: https://buzzing.today/entertainment/
Photo Credits: https://www.cntraveler.com/